Banquet Salisbury Steak T.V. Dinner

My mom used to let us each pick out a TV dinner when we were going to have a babysitter. We'd get to the local Great Scott! supermarket and my brother, David, and I would stand and stare at the frozen food cases for HOURS trying to pick out just the right dinner! My favorite was the Fried Chicken. The Banquet Salisbury Steak Dinner was usually my second choice. I don't ever remember trying the Libbyland TV Dinners, made just for kids. If I had, they'd have probably been my favorites!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I remember having to choose just one, too... Now I have my own preferred card so I can get one of each when they go on sale. And eat them all at once. ouch.

Anonymous said...

I remember the TV dinners had pudding in them, and once heated in the aluminum tray, it was very warm pudding. We also got to have Jiffy Pop popcorn when we had a sitter. I think they still make that stuff. Ahh, the excitement. My mother might even spring for cokes...

WeatherGuy said...

They sound good... my mom never let me have one, so I dont know what they taste like....